Student Visa New Zealand
About New Zealand
The land of the Maori’s, cradled in the warmth of mother nature, welcomes your future dreams of the academic walk of life with opportunities abundant, paving your career path towards quality education.
Considered as nature’s playground, New Zealand is a unique educational destination for international students. New Zealand has been among the leading choice of many international students who want to groom themselves in quality education. The school of academic thoughts in New Zealand, addressed as “The new world class”, is an educational platform internationally renowned as an attractive destination for quality education that helps navigate the self-worth in opportunities that help design a successful educational career. It is worthy of an international recognition that ensures growth.
New Zealand’s universities thrive on the credentials of being globally recognized with a unique blend of educational approach of quality and class. New Zealand has various types of post-secondary educational institutions, universities, colleges, private institutions and polytechnics. The international students have an opportunity to nourish their brains with programs that are highly ranked globally. Many of these universities have had the honour of being amongst the international university rankings of Times Higher Education top 500 and the Shanghai Jiao Tong top 500.
Studying in New Zealand helps the students with exploration of their talents that seemed dormant within. It helps the implementation of the self-worth through various programs, which in turn enables the students to view life through a wider perspective of quality education, helping in discovering the progressive need from the student perspective.
Though New Zealand seems to be among the isolated locations, it is a developed nation with modern amenities that keeps them well connected with the rest of the world. The standard of living and cost of living varies according to the student’s lifestyle. Accommodations are available in private and hostels, depending on the requirement and budget. Opportunities for the full time students to work 20 hours a week, is a financial opportunity from the income perspective to support the self.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN NEW ZEALAND
- Your classroom could consist of the beautiful scenery of New Zealand! Mountains, lakes, glaciers and natural springs could help you learn things that you will not be able to learn anywhere else.
- You can work while studying for 20 hrs in a week and full time during holidays.
- There is an option to apply for Post study work permit after successfully completion of your degree, which can later on help you to avail work permit or PR for New Zealand.
- The cost of living is not high as compared to various other countries
- There are innumerable word class institutions providing top rated world renowned degrees.
- Study in a clean nation with plenty of fresh air.
- Try new food and immerse yourself in history and new cultural exposures. You will be well looked after in this country of warm and easy going people.
- Zealand enjoys a very low rate of crime making it easier for you to focus on your studies.
- State of the art campuses is where you can get your lifelong learning.
- It is a perfect combination of outdoor and urban adventure.
- Get healthy (Super healthy!) with the great outdoors situated very close to you and enjoy the massive infrastructure made for cycling, swimming , walking, etc. ‘Temperate’ climate make this nation a very great place to stay in.
- Home to world renowned artists, musicians and film-makers who will keep you entertained.
- New Zealand enjoys a good population of Indians which will make you feel that you are not far from home.
HOW CAN KARM ASSIST YOU
The first thing we at KARM would do is to talk with YOU! Find out which were your most likeable subjects while in school/college. What is your passion, your hobby, your future goal? Then try to fit the most apt course which can match your hobby/passion and can connect you directly with your desired future goal. We will also talk with you about your family, the budget, and ways to overcome any financial constraint. We will make it a point that YOU reach your dream destination.
STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE
We at KARM will guide you at every step starting from choosing the best fit course till the time you reach New Zealand. We will guide you through the various documentation required for the purpose of Admission. According to your aptitude the best suitable English Test for you will also be advised. Guidance on how to appear for a Telephonic or Skype interview will be given. After the process of successful admission we will also guide you for the visa documentation. We work very closely and extensively with our Students not leaving a chance for them to not to get a visa!
POST VISA SERVICES
We at KARM will assist you in getting the best travel itinerary. We will guide and help you through FOREX and Travel Insurance. We will assist you to find you an accommodation (if other than University dorm) taking into account the factors like distance and cost. Stay in touch with us, and then we will also be able to guide you through the pathways leading to Permanent Residency for You and your dependents.