Student Visa Canada
Canada is a unique land of diverse ethnicities, clad in magnificence of beauty in its beautiful landscapes, amazing wildlife and an indefinable breathtaking beauty that garlands a privileged living for the Canadians. Canada, takes the world’s breath away with its majestic range of landscapes, glacial peaks, ice-fields, green vegetation, and massive mountains. The two official languages are – English & French!
Students planning to charter their future on the Canadian soil are welcome with top notch educational institutions. The international reputation of Canada has been a consistent quality of international degrees on offer. Considered one of the leading abroad educational destinations, the degree’s on offer are equivalent to United States, UK or the commonwealth countries.
The cream of students being nurtured in the Canadian universities are empowered with the credentials and qualities of a highly consistent level, over 10,000 undergraduate and graduate degree programs are on offer in more than100 known and reputed institutions. Every year, 180,000 international students choose to study in Canada, a country fast becoming one of the favourite global study hub. This ethnically diverse city is a robust platform of higher education and research with many reputed educational institutions such as the University of Toronto. The 2015 QS World University Rankings rank the City the 8th-best place in the world for educational accomplishments. As far as the safety to to the people and their living, the United Nations consistently ranks Canada one of the best places in the world to live in- given its low crime rates.
Studying in Canada has become s hot spot study location for students to carve a career with a competitive edge. Canadian university campuses facilitates the latest in technology and modern amenities, Olympic- quality sports facilities, art galleries, and public concert halls. Students can avail opportunities to meet like-minded peers and gain valuable international student experience through student clubs and student-run governments. Some fun activities that can keep the adrenalin flowing outside their classrooms include sailing, hiking, skiing and sledging!
Students can enjoy and thrive in the varied lifestyle in this beautiful country, along with great health care benefits, and the warmth and friendliness of the polite locals.
Some popular courses at the undergraduate level- Bachelor of Engineering & Bachelor of Administrative Studies, and at the postgraduate level- PGD in management, MBA, MS and LLB degrees.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN CANADA
Your life as a student in Canada will give you tremendous opportunities to grow, develop your skills and learn from people who come from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- You will get to witness one of the most beautiful and natural places in the world.
- The cost of studies and the cost of living is affordable and the value of the degree is world class.
- Scholarships are available.
- As a student you can work for 20 hrs during your studies and full time during holidays.
- There are a lot of Institutes which offer co-op programs which help the students to get the practical experience.
- Post Graduate work Permit is available for students who successfully complete their Degree Or Diploma course
- After Post Graduate Work Permits there are a lot of options available for a student to obtain a Permanent Residency
- Being a traditionally immigrants country Canada encourages diversity, inclusion and healthy living. This will make your adjustment to the country a smooth process, supported by the country’s warm and friendly people.
- Access its efficient public transport system to visit any place day or night because it’s also perfectly safe (Take advantage of the ‘Walk Safe’ programs that help you access public transport during late hours).
- The lush forests, mighty mountains and stunning lakes make deciding weekend break options easier. With the outdoors at hand you can happily unwind from studies on those term breaks and vacations.
- For students who do not prefer the outdoors, get to choose to unwind at a variety of other places. Canada has a lot of options to offer for nightlife lovers, food enthusiasts, music and film buffs and concert goers.
- There is a wide range of social, cultural and recreational options for students to enjoy, in each university.
- A large Indian population calls Canada their home. You will always find a Indian food joint close to your university or college, and if you want to celebrate the various festivals, community centers are always at hand (Navaratri celebrations happen here with much pomp- they are only second to the ones in India!)
HOW CAN KARM ASSIST YOU
The first thing we at KARM would do is to talk with YOU! Find out which were your most likeable subjects while in school/college. What is your passion, your hobby, your future goal? Then try to fit the most apt course which can match your hobby/passion and can connect you directly with your desired future goal. We will also talk with you about your family, the budget, and ways to overcome any financial constraint. We will make it a point that YOU reach your dream destination.
STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE
We at KARM will guide you at every step starting from choosing the best fit course till the time you reach Canada. We will guide you through the various documentation required for the purpose of Admission. According to your aptitude the best suitable English Test for you will also be advised. Guidance on how to appear for a Telephonic or Skype interview will be given. After the process of successful admission we will also guide you for the visa documentation. We work very closely and extensively with our Students not leaving a chance for them to not to get a visa!
POST VISA SERVICES
We at KARM will assist you in getting the best travel itinerary. We will guide and help you through FOREX and Travel Insurance. We will assist you to find you an accommodation (if other than University dorm) taking into account the factors like distance and cost. Stay in touch with us, and then we will also be able to guide you through the pathways leading to Permanent Residency for You and your dependents.