Immigration Visa New Zealand
Why Immigrate to New Zealand
The land of the Kiwis, the fifth largest island in the world is cradled in beauty beyond words. The land known as the “Paradise of the Pacific”, holds abundant opportunities and a welcoming warmth to every visitor and migrants, to breathe life into their dreams.
New Zealand, being a land that exhales the freshness and warmth of unrestricted rights to live, work and study, is the boon of this “God’s own country”. The magnificence of the New Zealand countryside mesmerizes and creates a striking effect on every eye that experiences its wilderness. The New Zealand walk of life and an admirable economy favours immigration for residency to skilled migrants and those planning to establish their business credentials. The work to residence visa permits working in New Zealand for 30 months, during which an application can be forwarded for resident visa.
The employment market in New Zealand is on a rise since the global financial crisis and this warm trend is well set to continue. Constant requirements and job openings for specialist in industries such as medicine, engineering and IT, are the bridges of opportunities to walk across with their happy dreams, for the potential immigrants.
The government statistics reveal an upsurge to over 100, 000 jobs on an average. Skilled jobs are the increasing demand of time. This consistent demand contributes to about 50% overall employment growth. The major industries that keep their demands consistent are construction, education and training, engineering, health care, IT and technology, logistics and transportation, real estate and property.
A career well planned will always open the golden door of opportunity on the Kiwi soil.
The Maori culture addresses openings for the business brains to establish their worth and credentials. According to a World Bank survey, New Zealand is one among the easiest places in the world to start a business, following the leaders Singapore and Hong Kong. Initially the business can start as a sole trade and as the business grows, it can uniform the structure of a company.
The social security scheme pictures misfortunes leading from offences as very low. Sensible precautions are always a preventive measure. Safeguarding valuables and houses, avoiding isolated places, will avoid giving crime an opportunity. The New Zealand police is quiet polite and helpful. They adhere strictly to the norms set by the government to avoid any situation that might cause damage to human lives.
PATHWAYS TO IMMIGRATE TO NZ
There are many ways to imimmigrate to NZ .Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa is the is one of the ways to easily imimmigrate to NZ. This is a Point system based Immigration program where in the NZ Government invites people who have skills to contribute to NewZealand’s economic growth The Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) offers you the opportunity to move to New Zealand to work and live permanently. You will have to put forward an Expression of Interest (EOI). The EOI states your details regarding Qualification, Work Experience and your other attributes.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Health: You must be healthy. If you are invited to apply for residence, you and your family will have to be assessed by an approved doctor
- Character: You and your family must be of good character
- You should be 55 or under.
- Speaking English Reasonably well
If you meet the minimum standards, you will want to know how many points you can claim on your EOI. You’ll need at least 100 points to qualify to enter the pool of EOI’s from which the NZ Government would select the eligible candidates.
Note/Disclaimer: This is only a brief summary of the application process and not the detailed version. Each step has more details on the process than the ones given here.
Please click here to find out how many points you can score
HOW CAN WE ASSIST YOU
- We will guide you through all the stages of immigration with respect to Documentation requirement. We will give you bespoke counseling and guidance throughout the way.
- Our assessments are authentic and we will offer you transparent and valuable advice to help your Immigration application to be successful.
- We also offer pre and post departure services that ranges from finding accommodation, booking flights, airport pick-ups, to Forex
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Bespoke Counselling to help you decide which New Zealand Immigration Program is the best fit for you
- Authentic and complete assessment of your profile
- Visa Application Assistance- Through help will be given every step of the visa application process. From filling the application form, to preparation of the necessary documents, to paying the visa fees and getting the visa appointment, we help with all.
- Pre and post departure service- These include flight bookings, FOREX, airport pick-up, and more.