This program is for individuals with proven business skills who want to own and operate businesses in Yukon.
- Achieved a minimum score of fifty-six (56) on the Nominee Assessment Grid
- Achieved, at minimum either/or:
- Level 6 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Level 4 in the Test d’Evaluation De Francais (TEF)
- Relevant entrepreneurial or business management experience
- Minimum net worth of $250,000 CAD.
- Minimum $150,000 in liquid assets (cash, bonds, cash derivatives etc.)
- Documented proof that claimed net worth and liquid assets has been obtained through legal means
- A business plan that outlines how the Supported Applicant will establish a successful business venture in one of the industries listed on the Strategic Sector List. The Supported Applicant must demonstrate a minimum $150,000 CAD investment in the business with no less than 1/3 ownership OR
- An equity investment in a business in one of the industries listed on Strategic Sector List of at least $1,000,000 CAD
- The Supported Applicant must show intent to establish Yukon residency by submitting a Resettlement Plan.
Note/Disclaimer: This is only a brief summary of the application process and not the detailed version. Each step has more details on the process than the ones given here.
HOW WE HELP
- There are 116 programs through which one can migrate to Canada. If you are keen to go & settle down in Canada then we can assess your profile and assure your eligibility under any of the Immigration Programs Canada offers.
- Our profile assessments are authentic and we assure 100% visa guarantee.
- If you have already applied to Canada Immigration and awaiting a reply/decision since long then we can help you to expedite your process and get you eligible to receive your visa faster!
- If your points are low in the Express Entry Category then we can help you get a Provincial Nomination.
- We can help you select an occupation code out of more than 500 on the list, to get you one that best fits your profile.
- Our counselling services will be bespoke- we understand that everyone’s profiles are different and hence we offer tailor made guidance to ensure that each case/each profile has the best chance of succeeding.